To prepare each student to be a lifelong learner who leads a fulfilling life and contributes positively to our democratic society.
OUR SCHOOL BELIEFS
- While educating students is the first priority of a school,
it is a cooperative effort of parents, students, educators, and the community.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Attitude and commitment affect involvement and learning.
- Every individual deserves a safe and nurturing environment in which to fulfill his or her potential to learn and to experience success.
- Every individual is unique and worthy of respectful treatment.
- Respecting oneself, one's peers, and those in authority is a basic part of one's role in society.
- Every individual is accountable for his or her actions.
WELCOME TO ASHVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
33215 U.S. Highway 231
Ashville, Alabama 35953
Phone: (205) 594-7943
Fax: (205) 594 - 4349